Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice over IP service. It enables users to send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. Telegram also provides optional end-to-end encrypted messaging.
Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8+, Web browsers (all desktop platforms), MacOS, Linux and Windows 10 Mobile. Users can create groups with up to 200 members, share channels with up to 100 000 subscribers and store media in the cloud.
How do you use Telegram?
Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed. Telegram clients exist for both Android and iOS, as well as MacOS, Windows, and Linux. Telegram is free to use for up to 200 contacts; after that, it costs $1 per month for each additional 20,000 contacts.
Telegram has many features that set it apart from other messaging apps. For example:
-Messages are heavily encrypted and can only be decrypted by the recipient
-Messages are stored in the cloud, so they’re always available even if your phone is lost or runs out of battery
-You can create groups of up to 10,000 people
What are the benefits of Telegram?
One of the most popular messaging apps in the world, Telegram has a ton of features that make it stand out from other platforms. Here are some of the benefits that Telegram has to offer:
1. Security and privacy – Telegram is more secure than other messaging apps because all messages are encrypted. In addition, you can choose to send messages anonymously or use a pseudonym. Furthermore, there is no way for anyone to track your location or access your contact list unless you give them explicit permission to do so.
2. Group chat – With Telegram, you can create groups with up to 5000 people. This makes it easy for large groups of friends or coworkers to communicate with each other simultaneously. Plus, group chats are encrypted for extra security.
3. File sharing – You can easily share files with others on Telegram by uploading them directly from your device or by copying and pasting links into the chat window. The app also supports document editing so that you can work collaboratively on projects with others in real-time!
4. Powerful search tools – Telegram offers powerful search tools that let you find any message quickly and easily – even if it was sent months ago! This makes it easy to find information when you need it without having to scroll through long conversations threads
5) Voice and video calling – With voice and video calling capabilities, Telegram lets you stay connected with loved ones face-to-face no matter where they are in the world!