JioFi is a new way to connect your laptop or pc to the internet. It is a wireless router that you can connect to using wifi, usb or wps.
How to use internet from jiofi to laptop or PC ?
1. Via JioFi App
- 1. Open the JioFi App on your device and sign in with your credentials.
- 2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app to open the Settings menu.
- 3. In the Settings menu, click on Connections.
- 4. In the Connections menu, click on WiFi and then select your network name from the list of networks that appears.
- 5. Select your security type (WPA or WEP) and enter your password into the appropriate fields, then click Save.
- 6. If prompted, select Enable Guest Mode and enter a valid guest name and password
- 7. Click Connect.
2. Via Browser
Open a web browser on your computer and type the following address into the address bar:
www.jiofi.com/connect 3. Via App on Phone or Tablet If you’re using an app on your phone or tablet, open it and tap the three lines in the top left corner. Then tap Settings > Connections > WiFi. Tap your network name, enter your password, and select Enable Guest Mode if prompted.
3. Via Command Line
Open up a command prompt and type the following:
jiofi –guest-mode If prompted for a password, leave it blank. You will now be in guest mode.
How to connect jioFi to laptop using Wifi?
To connect your Jiofi to your laptop or pc using wifi, first ensure that both devices are connected to the same wifi network. On your laptop, open up a web browser and enter the following address into the address bar: 192.168.1.1
Once you are on the Jiofi home page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the page and select “Settings”. In the “Settings” window that pops up, under “Wireless networks”, select “Add a new network”. Enter in the name of your wifi network (e.g. Home) and click on “OK”.
Now connect your laptop to this newly created wifi network and log in with your username and password (which you canfind in the “Settings” window). On your Jiofi, open up a web browser and enter the following address into the address bar: 192.168.1.1 Once you are on the Jiofi home page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the page and select “Connect”. In the “Connect” window that pops up, under “Wifi”, select your wifi network (e.g. Home) and enter your username and password (which you can find in the “Settings” window). If everything goes according to plan, you should now be connected to your laptop!
How to use jiofi as a wifi on laptop using an USB Cable?
Jiofi is a wifi hotspot that can be connected to a laptop or pc using an usb cable. Once connected, users can browse the internet and access their emails, social media, and other online services.
1. Plug in the USB cable to your laptop.
2. Open the jiofi app.
3. Click on the “Settings” button.
4. Under “WiFi”, select the network you want to connect to.
5. Under “Connections”, click on the “Add New Connection” button.
6. Enter the network’s name and password, and click on the “Connect” button.
7. You’re now connected to the network!
How to connect jiofi to laptop using WPS?
If you want to connect your Jiofi device to your laptop or pc using wifi, then you will need to first install the jiofi software on your device. Once installed, open the app and click on the ‘connect’ button. You will then be asked to enter your wifi password. Once connected, you can use the jiofi app to manage and control your devices. You can also use it to view and manage your recordings, as well as control smart home devices.
What are the features and functions of jiofi device?
Jiofi is a wireless router that comes with a built-in 4G LTE modem. It can be connected to your laptop, pc or smartphone using wifi, usb and wps. Jiofi offers a range of features including:
-4G LTE connectivity for fast and reliable internet speeds; -A built in 4G LTE modem for connecting to the internet; -A powerful firewall that protects your device from online threats; -A variety of settings options to customize your experience.
How to check jiofi balance in laptop?
If you have a Jiofi device and are wondering how to check your balance, there are a few ways to do so. You can go to the Jiofi website on your computer or phone, or use the Jiofi app on your device. You can also use the Jiofi Balance checker tool that is available on the Jiofi website.
Why my laptop is not connecting to JioFi?
If you are using a laptop to connect to Jiofi, there are a few things you can check to make sure that the connection is working. First, make sure that your laptop and Jiofi are both connected to the same network. If your laptop is connected to a wireless network, make sure that your Jiofi is also connected to the same network. If your Jiofi is connected wirelessly, you may need to turn on “Wifi Protected Setup” on your laptop in order for it to connect wirelessly with Jiofi. If your laptop and Jiofi are not connected to the same network, you may need to connect your laptop directly into the wall outlet using an Ethernet cable. Finally, if your laptop has a firewall installed, make sure that the firewall is not blocking the connection between your laptop and Jiofi.
How can I increase JioFi speed on my laptop?
If you are experiencing slow internet speeds on your laptop, there are a few things that you can do to try and increase the speed. First, make sure that your laptop has the latest updates installed. This will ensure that all of the software is up to date and running as smoothly as possible. Additionally, make sure that your internet connection is up to par. If you are experiencing slow speeds, it may be because your laptop is connected to an old or weak network connection. In order to connect Jiofi to your laptop using wifi, usb and wps, follow these steps: 1) Open up Jiofi on your computer
2) Click on the ‘Settings’ tab
3) Under ‘Network’, select ‘Wifi’ 4
5) Under ‘Network Type’, select ‘Wifi Protected
6) If your laptop is connected to the same network as Jiofi, you will see a green checkmark next to ‘Connected’. If your laptop and Jiofi are not connected to the same network, you will need to connect your laptop directly into the wall outlet using an Ethernet cable.
7) Under ‘Security’, make sure that the security type is set to ‘Wifi Protected Setup’
8) Click on ‘Save Settings’
9) Click on the blue button in the top right corner of Jiofi that says ‘Connect To Server’.
10) Enter your login information (username and password) and click on ‘Connect’.
11) You will now be connected to the Jiofi server. On your laptop, you will see a green checkmark next to ‘Connected’. If you are still having difficulty connecting, please contact us at [email protected]
You can connect jiofi to laptop or pc in different ways. We have mentioned all the methods here. Choose the one that best suits you.